VASTU principles to consider while building a house.
Vastu Shastra is the ancient science propelled by the Rishis and Munis, who observed the effect of living surroundings on human psyche. This profound science has been practiced since ages. This science is followed to save the perfect measure of energy in the home and to introduce harmony, thriving and best of luck. Vastu not just arrangements with the position, design, or heading of each room, it likewise advises you on the best utilization of shadings and enlivening components.
As per Vastu, the universe is made of 5 elements namely Earth, Air, Space, Fire, and Water. It says that the balance of these elements is very important for attracting positivity at home. Every element has a dominant direction as follow:
- Earth- Prithvi: It is known for providing stability and patience. It dominates the center and diagonal directions in every corner.
- Air- Vayu: Known for bringing the element of fun and happiness in life, it dominates the East.
- Space- Akasha: It represents cognitive energy & mental space. Space is responsible for all form of social energies, and it dominates west.
- Fire- Agni: The energy of fire represents confidence, money, and success. It dominates the South.
- Water- Jal: Water is one of the major supporting elements of human life. Hence it is associated with immunity & health. It dominates the North.
Vastu Shastra clarifies that everything known to mankind has a degree of energy and that each building or land has a vibration of energy-related to it. The universe is worked with positive and negative energy. Vastu targets killing the negative energy and upgrading the positive energy.
So today, we will take you through the main pivotal tips you have to remember while building your living home. These fundamental standards will assist you with making a quiet and agreeable house which will guarantee that you generally outdo everything.
Important Tips of Vastu in construction
- The plot should always be regular in shape. Avoid irregular shapes of the plot. It creates stress and unnecessary pressure on the owner. It is best if the plot is in square or rectangular in shape.
- It is always best to start the construction at daylight under the sun, as the sun is the most positive element as per Vastu. Avoid construction at night or dark.
- The plot should be cleared off the thorny bushes and clutter around it. This may lead to problems in life.
- The main entrance of the house should be North, East, and North-East if the plot is North or East facing. If the plot is South or West facing, the entrance should be in the South or South-East direction. In the plot is facing West, the entrance should be in the West or Northwest direction.
- It is advisable to construct the toilets in the North-West or West of the house. The bathroom should be in the North, East, or North-West of the house.
- Digging a well in North east direction is proved to be very beneficial in terms of material prosperity, according to Vastu.
- North and East areas should be left more open than South and West.
- The kitchen is best when constructed in the South-East(Aagneya) of the plot for your house.
- As per Vastu, exposed ceiling beams can cause depression, arguments and disharmony. So simply avoid them to maintain tranquillity.
- If the construction work is not getting started from a long time due to no understandable reason, then build a slope towards North or East direction and immediately the central part of the plot should be cleaned.
- Plan the bedroom in the south-west direction but don’t put the bed in the corner or pushed along the wall.
- Appliances emitting higher levels of heat like gas, ovens or microwaves must be placed in the South-eastern direction.
- North-East is the best direction for constructing the Pooja room.
Regardless of how rich you are, on the off chance that you are disturbed at your home, at that point your wealth is of no utilization. You can have a royal residence to live in, however, there will be no harmony on a fundamental level. Thus, it gets huge to follow the Vastu tips recommended by the Vastu shastra for building another home to lead a daily existence that is loaded with joy and happiness. It is fundamental to comprehend the Vastu length for building houses and develop rooms with those measurements as exhorted by vastu.